Royal Regina Golf Fore Cancer
Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Since 2017, the Royal Regina Golf Club (RRCG) has hosted its annual Golf Fore Cancer Charity 9-Hole Golf Tournament. To date, they have raised over $32,000 for cancer care in Saskatchewan through the Cancer Foundation of Saskatchewan!
Although this event has typically been a ‘ladies’ event, we are pleased to welcome all golfers to this charity tournament. So, please, wear your pink and join us!
This year’s event takes place on Tuesday, September 12, 2023 @ 3:00 pm at the Royal Regina Golf Club.
- $80 plus GST for RRGC members
- $130 plus GST for Guests
All registrations include:
- A $30.00 tax-receipted donation to the Cancer Foundation of Saskatchewan.
- A Luminary Candle to dedicate to someone special.
- Three-course dinner in the clubhouse after the tournament.
- Green fees (for non RRCG members).
- Draw tickets to enter into the prize draws.
NOTE: Golf carts are not included in the registration fee, however will be available at an additional cost (unless sponsored) and must be reserved when you register.
NEW THIS YEAR! Register before August 1 and purchase a pink Golf Fore Cancer golf shirt for only $50. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Cancer Foundation of Saskatchewan.
Register as part of team (4 golfers) or as an individual and be assigned to a team.
You can make additional donations as part of the Golf Fore Cancer event here: